Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR 5 LEAST FAVORITES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crissy
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin
Crissy

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-11-06

YOUR 5 LEAST FAVORITES Empty
PostSubject: YOUR 5 LEAST FAVORITES   YOUR 5 LEAST FAVORITES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 am

Example:

Ok, as you can see the point of this topic is to list your top 5 least favorite animes.I do not want this to turn into a flaming compitition everyone has a right to their own opinion. So let's begin now shall we?If you could maybe include a short reason as to why you do not like a certan anime? please?

1.Naruto-(ABSOLUTLY HATE HATE HATE)First off, WHY WOULD A NINJA WEAR ORANGE! secondl I do NOT like the character design or story it just doesn't appeal to me. Pirates are better anyways

2. Inuyasha-had a good story to begin with, but it was drug out way too long and the ending sucked.

3. Berserk-you can thank aciel for turning me away from this anime really he is the reason no joke.

4.Lucky Star- talking about how you eat your food for 30mins IS NOT A GOOD STORY!!! however if you're wanting to learn Japanese I guess it'd be ok, but I think it's ridiculous.

5.Cowboy Bepop- Now I don't completly hate it, but can we say outlaw star wannabe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpocketofddoom

YOUR 5 LEAST FAVORITES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: